This black adjustable speed rope is the perfect starter rope for beginning CrossFit athletes, or veterans that haven't yet mastered the art of the double under.
- Total weight under 3 oz, making this the lightest style of speed rope on the market
- Customizable and adjustable cables will fit athletes of any height
- Steel-braided cable construction with protective black PVC coating
- Rubber end caps protect the cable from fraying
- Long handles increase wrist leverage, increasing ability to turn the rope with less effort
- Bushing style handles significantly reduce friction, allowing for virtually effortless rope turns, minimizing arm and shoulder fatigue
On a side note - This is the exact same rope that I used to complete 10,000 double unders within a 30-day span.
Active Living No-Risk Guarantee
We want you to be thrilled with your new gear. However, if you're not, you can return the item within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even cover the cost of your return shipping. Just send us an email to email@example.com
If 30 days have passed, we'll gladly accept your return as well by providing you an in-store credit for the original value of your item.
Active Living 1-Year Replacement Guarantee
Additionally, all of our products are covered by our full 1-year replacement guarantee. If your product stops working correctly or doesn't hold up as you expect it to, just toss us an email with your issue and we'll replace it for free, up to one year from the purchase date.