When it comes to working out, there are two major problems with most earbud style wireless bluetooth headphones.
They're not designed correctly to stay in your ears - Most earbuds are OK for home and office use, because in these situations you're not moving around all that much, but when you try to use them for any sort of physical activity, their "straight-in" design causes them to pop out of your ears within seconds.
I don't have to tell you how annoying this is, because you've probably experienced it yourself.
See, your ear canal does not go straight in from the outside. It's angled towards the front of your face and down slightly. Go ahead and feel for yourself.
These headphones are designed with this critical part of human anatomy in mind. Take a look at the images. The earbud is designed at an angle, and points down slightly, just like your ear canal. This gives the earbuds a perfect fit for athletic activity and helps them stay secured once you get them in, meaning there are no uncomfortable hooks or straps required.
The controls are bulky and bounce around during activity - Many earbuds also have the controls built-in to the wires, which causes them to bounce around when you're running, lifting, biking, or doing any other activity that requires any sort of movement. This is not only annoying, but it can cause them to pop out of your ear frequently as well.
These headphones are designed with all of the hardware built into the right-side ear-piece, meaning the short cord that holds the two earbuds together stays very lightweight and uniform. This eliminates the annoyance of the wire bouncing around unevenly, and also keeps the earbuds secured more tightly in your ear.
- Angled earbud fits your human anatomy, ensuring a secure fit during physical activity
- Hardware is in the earpiece, eliminating cord bouncing of cheaper headsets
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology works with any bluetooth device
- Includes earpiece microphone for hands-free calling
- Earpiece controls allow you to adjust volume and skip tracks easily without touching your music device
- Earbud style fitment effectively cancels ambient noise
- Extremely lightweight design
- Great for running, lifting, CrossFit, Barre, office work, and many other activities in your active life
- Rechargeable lithium battery gets a full charge in just over an hour
- Premium mini-USB charging cable included
- Carrying case included
Active Living No-Risk Guarantee
We want you to be thrilled with your new gear. However, if you're not, you can return the item within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even cover the cost of your return shipping. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If 30 days have passed, we'll gladly accept your return as well by providing you an in-store credit for the original value of your item.
Active Living 1-Year Replacement Guarantee
Additionally, all of our products are covered by our full 1-year replacement guarantee. If your product stops working correctly or doesn't hold up as you expect it to, just toss us an email with your issue and we'll replace it for free, up to one year from the purchase date.