When building a home gym, you always run into one huge problem. What are you going to put on the floor?
Carpet and hardwood don't provide enough grip to support your workouts, neither protects the surface of your home, and high-end rubberized flooring can cost literally hundreds of dollars even for a small space.
This interlocking set of high density EVA foam squares is great for your home gym. Each set includes 12 interlocking squares at 24" x 24" each. This will cover 48 square feet of surface area. At 1/2" thick, they'll provide a strong surface for your workouts that provides plenty of grip, and provides a high density layer of protection for your valuable floor.
Additionally, these squares are easy to configure exactly how you want them. Whether you need a completely square layout, or more of a rectangular approach, you can piece them together in any way you wish. They're also lightweight and easy to move as needed.
- Each set includes 12 interlocking squares
- Each square is 24" x 24" x 1/2" thick
- Each set covers 48 square feet (Ex. 8' x 6' area)
- Tiles include removable edge pieces for a flush finish (see images)
- Lightweight and easy to move. Each tile weighs just under 2 pounds.
- Made from non-toxic high density EVA foam
- Provides a great surface for your home gym
- Very cost effective versus high-end rubberized flooring
- Not available for individual purchase
Active Living No-Risk Guarantee
We want you to be thrilled with your new gear. However, if you're not, you can return the item within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even cover the cost of your return shipping. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If 30 days have passed, we'll gladly accept your return as well by providing you an in-store credit for the original value of your item.
Active Living 1-Year Replacement Guarantee
Additionally, all of our products are covered by our full 1-year replacement guarantee. If your product stops working correctly or doesn't hold up as you expect it to, just toss us an email with your issue and we'll replace it for free, up to one year from the purchase date.